I loved this tree all covered in lights with the trunk in the green and the leaves with the purple it was really cool. As we walked around the whole zoo and saw everything and all the work that went into it, all I could think was wow that must have taken a long long time to put it all together.
This one cracked me up inside the mouth of a shark, they are too cute!
And who could pass up this picture they are so cute holding hands being buddies so that they didn't get separated and they loved every minute of it! Alex and Andrew are becoming great friends!
These are just a few of the lights we saw I know that the pictures don't do it justice it was so neat! So don't get me wrong I like candy cane lane here, but I have to say this was worth going to. The whole zoo was like this and each of the area's had its animal depicted there were even some that were moving and we did get some video if it. It was quite impressive and the kids had a great time!! And isn't that what its all about the kids having a great time! Good times with family and fun!