Now that is a good looking bunch!! We took a family picture for our annual gathering and I think we look pretty great! That was the start of the day, then it time to decorate the cookies that we made the night before so that we could take them to the homeless shelter. It was a lot of fun as you can see below.

Ken had gotten all of the stuff to make and decorate the cookies and the kids had a great time, we made about 9 dozen sugar cookies and lets just say the kids loved all the stuff they got to use, we let them just go for it.

Ken had gotten all of the stuff to make and decorate the cookies and the kids had a great time, we made about 9 dozen sugar cookies and lets just say the kids loved all the stuff they got to use, we let them just go for it.
I loved the creations that they all came up with. Taylor had a lot of fun doing a bunch of different designs an the trees, bells, and stars.

Alex had fun as well!

Even Daddy got in on all the fun, and I think we all looked real cute in our aprons.


I think the 3 girls love to be creative together, they have a lot of fun!

Its a great way for the kids to help others. As we got to the shelter this year,( last year we went to the same place and gave out sack lunches and gloves, socks, scarfs etc.) I was surprised to see how many people were at the shelter and the line to the food bank next door. It really makes you thankful for what you have. They were very grateful to see us with all the cookies as the kids all brought them in, they were so happy to see us and to thank us for the cookies. I hope that the kids remember why we do it and help us to remember all that we have to be thankful for. I am glad that Ken tries to help us all to remember what service is all about.
Even Daddy got in on all the fun, and I think we all looked real cute in our aprons.
I think the 3 girls love to be creative together, they have a lot of fun!
Its a great way for the kids to help others. As we got to the shelter this year,( last year we went to the same place and gave out sack lunches and gloves, socks, scarfs etc.) I was surprised to see how many people were at the shelter and the line to the food bank next door. It really makes you thankful for what you have. They were very grateful to see us with all the cookies as the kids all brought them in, they were so happy to see us and to thank us for the cookies. I hope that the kids remember why we do it and help us to remember all that we have to be thankful for. I am glad that Ken tries to help us all to remember what service is all about.