Thursday, December 2, 2010

Family pictures!!

So i don't know if all of you noticed that the day after Thanksgiving was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and it was actually warm I could actually go out without my jacket, I know kinda crazy, but hey this is California after all! Well since we all all the siblings here and our parents of course we decided it would be a good idea if we took some family pictures since it had been a while since the last ones. To be honest I cant really remember when that was I think I might have been pregnant with Alex. So that would make it about 10 years ago. So off we went to Pacific Grove for some great shots. Just look at that view.....

It was a clear day!
So I tried to pick the best ones of each to put up! So here is all the girls.

And all the boys, I guess it never goes out of style to have the boys climb a tree, go figure somethings never change.
Then all 6 of us.

I liked these ones of all of us on the rocks, we might not all be close together but I think they look pretty cool. So now lets hope that we don't have to wait another 10 years to take a family picture when we are all together.