Thursday, December 2, 2010

Decorating the Tree!!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go... Oh I just love this time of year its so nice to remember the Savior and have the spirit of Christmas not only in your home but everywhere you go. I couldn't wait to put up the tree. I told the kids that we would do it as a family on Sunday after church and it would be fun. So we put on the Christmas music, (love it) and got started. I did the lights with some help from Dan and my brother and then the kids pretty much get free reign. I let them put ornaments pretty much anywhere except for the top part, since that is where the new ornaments go that we get each year. I still have to go and pick out just the right ones for this year. It's been a tradition of mine that each year I would buy the kids a new ornament for the tree. Now not all the ornaments fit on the tree but I figured that by the time they grow up they will have a collection to share with their kids so see what they liked each year. I got this idea from Shannon after we got married and I have been buying an ornament for Dan and I every year as well!



They were all smiles and I think that they all had a great time!! I know I am glad that its up and its just great. I love it!! It's a great way to start off the season now we just need to go to Streets of Bethleham!