After staking out a spot on the carpet so we could all get pictures of the event it was a blast.
Uncle's Jeff and Jared were to official passer outers and the kids could hardly wait, we thought we might take turns but that wasn't going to happen. The kids had so much fun opening their gifts and it was great to see the excitement on their faces for the presents that they got.
I especially loved the look on Brady's face when he opened his ninja zuzu pet he was so excited it was great! I think he actually said finally I get one of my own!
As adults we all got a few common presents one of which we all really liked was a statue of Christ which I know have on my piano and its in a great spot! Love it! Dan, Laurie and Jeff were also very excited for the classic Disney movies which Ken found for them which included Snow ball express, Toby Tyler, Blackbeards Ghost and a few others, lets just say a few of them entertained us on the way home.