Monday, April 4, 2011

Taylor's Birthday Trip To Disneyland!!!

Taylor went to Disneyland for her birthday this year with my sisters and my mom, I have to say I was so jealous I would have totally gone had I not been pregnant but seeing as I would not be able to go on all the exciting rides what was the point to spend the money, so I guess I will have to wait till after the baby. So here are some of the great pictures that they took while she was there!!



All ready to go out to dinner her first night at the yummy Rain Forest Cafe!!


She said it was the best food she has ever had!! I guess that means I am no chef!!

The first day in the park and look at that nice weather it was raining like crazy in Salinas, although it did rain on them a tiny bit but hey that just means not as many people in line.


Wow Goofy is really tall!!



No driving for her for a while:)


Inside the Ferris wheel with April, lets just say I think Taylor was a little bit happier than April was. However I have to give April credit for going on it at all.


Now that's a little better Minnie isn't so tall. As you can see this was one of the colder days since she is wearing not only her jacket but a sweatshirt under it.


All in all she had an awesome time and would do it again in a heartbeat, I cant say I would blame her I would too.