He Actually got 1st place and he was a great sport about it. I was very happy that he showed good sportsmanship. I am glad that he really enjoys cub scouts. Good Job Alex!!
Monday, April 4, 2011
Alex's Space Derby
So I know I have been slacking on the blog so much goin gon sometimes I just need to sit down and do it. Well about a month or so agao the cub scouts in our ward did a Space Derby, its like the pinewwod derby but they do it with rockets and they race them accross wires. Lots of fun. Alex had a great time and he worked really hard on his rocket. I think it had like 8 to 10 coats of paint on it. He wanted it really shiney.
This was the boys getting ready and listening for the instructions.
Alex actually did really good his rocket was super fast as soon as I get Dan to download the pictures on video clips off of his phone I will have to post them with this.
He Actually got 1st place and he was a great sport about it. I was very happy that he showed good sportsmanship. I am glad that he really enjoys cub scouts. Good Job Alex!!
He Actually got 1st place and he was a great sport about it. I was very happy that he showed good sportsmanship. I am glad that he really enjoys cub scouts. Good Job Alex!!