Monday, April 4, 2011

The Symphony field trip

Each year the school does a few school wide field trips and one is always to the symphony. And it so happens that this is the one that Dan pretty much always goes on. His love of music and instruments and all and the kids really enjoy that he takes off half the day to go with them.

As you can tell Brianne is quite happy to be right in the thick of things waiting or trying to wait to go inside, Alex on the other hand is keeping his distance I think that he really doesn't want anyone bumping into his cast still.


I think that look on Brianne's face is are we going in yet or what???

Inside it is quite a bit crazy before everything gets started but once it does they all had a great time Taylor and Alex said they enjoyed it much better than the previous year and Brianne said that she just loved it and had a great time. I am so glad that the kids have these opportunities to enjoy events like this.