So as you can see this is the before...
She is cutting away he said it tickled a bit but that was all!!
Then she pried it open and took it off. Then it was more x-rays and all to see if it was all healed and it was healing good however he was still out of PE and all physical activities for 3 weeks, he was not very happy about that. So tomorrow is the big day we go back to the Dr. to see if all is good and he can resume all of his normal activities. I am pretty sure he's great and tomorrow we will get a clean bill of health!! He will be so excited to play basketball and all the other PE activities that he likes once again. I have to say the cast thing is not very fun so I don't wish it on anyone!!