And of course have a little bit of laughs as we were waiting for all the girls to get there and to get all of our stuff loaded into the trucks.
Once we got there it was time to set up tents and get settled before we got started putting up the tents at one point was kinda funny, but in the end we figured it out.



I love how just like my kids sometimes they try to cover their faces but I always get the picture in the end.

I loved the yl's the first night trying to start the fire and I have to say it got going it was a bit chilly the first 3 days, and it was so nice cuz there were no bugs that would bite us. However that was short lived since on Thursday and Friday I think we all got eaten quite a bit. Even with the bug spray I think they were trying to make up for lost time.



Campfire shots of the different girls and groups. The stake staff was a crack up with all their cute songs done up before hand and typed up so that they were ready for anything.

Our lovely YL's leading us all in song.

This was Sister Gifford and she was a crack up with her head lights, they had two different modes on them, you could either have regular white lights or there was this great one that was red for night vision, and we were cracking up, she said she could go around to tents of girls and give them a tiny scare if they needed some help to be a little quieter. We laughed all the time with it and one of our tents full of girls actually said they wanted to see her coming with them on so they could get a good laugh as well.

1st years





Our skit was a crack up we were the Funkee Monkee's so we used the tune to the ants go marching and made up several different things for the girls to do in groups it was a blast and the girls had a lot of fun.



I had to take some snap shots when I had the chance since we were going and going and going. The girls had a great time being together and having fun, between crafts and destiny and meals and oh the hikes of course it was so much fun.

I love how just like my kids sometimes they try to cover their faces but I always get the picture in the end.
We all enjoyed going to campfire every night for the various activities our original song and skit were a crack up, and I think everyone got a bunch of laughs. I know that I did. I have to say since it was my first time going and all my wonderful girls in the ward had to try their best to catch me, so needless to say I did have to run around the table since I was caught with my elbows on the table. Only once I was very mindful of it afterward, that happened on the first day and I have to say it was a bit embarrassing. But it was all in good fun. At least I never had to go and sing for anything that was left in the lost and found. (that's only because I saw my coat in the lost and found and got it out before it went to campfire that night. Whew!!!)
I loved the yl's the first night trying to start the fire and I have to say it got going it was a bit chilly the first 3 days, and it was so nice cuz there were no bugs that would bite us. However that was short lived since on Thursday and Friday I think we all got eaten quite a bit. Even with the bug spray I think they were trying to make up for lost time.
Campfire shots of the different girls and groups. The stake staff was a crack up with all their cute songs done up before hand and typed up so that they were ready for anything.
Our lovely YL's leading us all in song.
This was Sister Gifford and she was a crack up with her head lights, they had two different modes on them, you could either have regular white lights or there was this great one that was red for night vision, and we were cracking up, she said she could go around to tents of girls and give them a tiny scare if they needed some help to be a little quieter. We laughed all the time with it and one of our tents full of girls actually said they wanted to see her coming with them on so they could get a good laugh as well.
Skit Night..... was so much fun I tried to get some pictures of all the skits this was the priesthood and cooks and they were a crack up. Its always fun to get to see the lighter side of things.
1st years
Our skit was a crack up we were the Funkee Monkee's so we used the tune to the ants go marching and made up several different things for the girls to do in groups it was a blast and the girls had a lot of fun.
All of the rest of the skits were so funny the 3rd years did one all about them getting a bit off the trail on their hike and having to go a little further than normal and climbing up a few mountains and all. The stake was a crack up with theirs as well. All in all it was a night of big laughs and fun. Testimony meeting was on Friday night and as usual from what I could remember from my days as a girl was always one of the best nights of camp. All of the bishops come up and a few parents as well to listen to the girls and feel of the wonderful spirit that always comes with a great testimony meeting. It was a wonderful experience to listen to all the girls and see how their testimonies can grow from being at camp for a week. I absolutely loved every minute of it, even when we decided to have a bit of a water fight with the girls in our unit and I ended up drenched from head to toe I am sure there are some pictures of that one somewhere. I am so glad that I went and hope to be able to continue to go for years to come.
I have to say that I was wonderfully surprised to come home to a wonderful clean house and family who loved me and missed me as much as I missed them. They are so wonderful to let me go for the week, I am glad that they had a great time with friends and dad while I was gone. I do however know that it does take a few days to recooperate form going I was so tired when I got home and my wonderful husband let me take naps for a few days to recover. He is great!!!