Monday, August 2, 2010

Bowling with the Powley's

Bowling here we come.... Brianne was quite excited as you can see. All she wanted to do was bowl. So did the other kids, it was kinda hard for them to wait for us to get all the names set up so we could start.



Alex and Edward have a lot of fun together playing around sometimes its hard to get them to be apart.

you look at all of the balls and think how many do we really need? At one point I think we had so many they wouldn't fit on it. We decided that they could share since practically all of them wanted the same one anyway.

There goes Taylor I think she even got a strike or two. It was a lot if fun.

Elliott was cracking me up he would start so far back and then kinda push it to get it going. We were all laughing.

But as you can see it was all smiles. Its all about having fun with friends and family. It was a great Family home evening activity. I am really glad the kids enjoyed it. Afterwards Alex went over to Edwards for a sleepover while Madeline came over here to our house for a sleep over. Lets just say I don't think that we got much sleep. But I know the girls had a lot of fun.