Monday, July 19, 2010

Wild Waves Wednesday

Wednesday we had a great time, Jeff was able to take the day off so we all could have some fun. The guys actually started off by golfing 9 holes early that morning. So we were able to sleep in a bit and get the kids ready and then head off to wild waves. Its a water park/amusement park. So we decided to do all the wet stuff first, we figured it would be less crowded and then do all the dry stuff after lunch. So we decided to start off with the big slide where 4 people can fit on the raft. We found out why this is the one they always do first since you have to lug the raft all the way up to the top, it was pretty heavy. So I went with MarGene, Taylor and Megan, oh my gosh it was so funny.

We made it Taylor was screaming the whole way down. Shannon could hear her and waited at the bottom to take the pictures. I was cracking up. However I was the one who was backwards the whole way down.

Jeff went down with Alex and Andrew, the boy thing was fun. I didn't think that Dan or Brianne were going to go on it, but I was wrong.

If you look close you can see that she loved every second of it. I think she is a little daredevil. Next came the lazy river and that was alot of fun you just hang out in the tube and let the river take you around. The water was warm(thank goodness!!!!) it was a tiny bit cold outside. So all the kids liked the lazy river I think they went around like 3 or 4 times.



I totally loved this picture of Brianne and Dan, they are really cute together and she is having a great time. After we finished that we decided to go to the wave pool which we had to wait for a bit so they could check the levels of chemicals in the water. So we took the opportunity to take a picture of all the kids. They were loving it, a bit cold but none the less having a great time with cousins. I wish that we all still lived close together so that all our kids could grow up together, but we will have to settle for a visit once or twice a year.

They are so cute!

After the wave pool we all headed over to the hot tub with out the camera but since the water was warm in there we stayed for a bit and it was fun to just sit and relax. Big papa even joined us in the warm water then. But it didn't take long for the kids to get a little ancy so it was off to the kids zone I guess you could call it. Little water slides and fun stuff for them to do they had a lot of fun.

But as you can see they once again found the hot tub. So I think that was our clue that we needed to change into our dry clothes and then have lunch.

So the park doesn't allow any outside food in the park so we had packed our lunch and ate out buy the cars. We were not the only ones who did that, there were quite a few others having lunch at their cars. So now that we were dry and fed it was time to go on the rides and have some more fun.

Everyone had a buddy and it was really cute that Alex and Andrew just buddied up and held hands most of the day. It was so cute they talked and had a great time all day long. I was so glad that Alex and Andrew bonded on this trip. So we spent the rest of the afternoon riding rides and taking turns who was sitting with who and just having fun.


I love the fist pump between Alex and Andrew.

Grandma and Brianne had fun together on the jumping Kangaroo's.





So this last picture was the big wood roller coaster, it was tons of fun Taylor and Alex and Megan wanted to go on it(yea I love roller coasters so I am glad they did too). Now if anyone knows Taylor they know that she is not a big fan of coasters, however she loved this one and it was a GOOD coaster. She went on it twice and she probably would have gone more but we were running out of time. It was a great day spending time with family. A big thanks to Shannon and Jeff for suggesting we go here and have tons of fun!!!