Sunday, July 18, 2010

Brianne's Birthday (monday the 28th)


Today the 28th of June was Brianne's 5th Birthday. Wow, I can hardly believe that it has been 5 years. I remember like it was yesterday that she was born. She is a very cute spunky girl, full of energy all and I mean all the time. She is truly a joy to have in our family. So this year while we were in Washington Big Papa rented out a bounce house place that had 5 different bounce houses for the kids to play on. We were there with all the family from Washington it was great to see Jeff, Shannon, Megan and Andrew. The kids have so much fun together it was great to see how much fun they had.


I loved this picture of Andrew after he came down the slide. Then the ones with the other kids racing through the obstacle course to see who would get done first.

I figured that since we were there we should all have a good time so we all decided to go down the big slide it was a lot of fun.

That's MarGene on the top waiting to come down.

However I loved the expression on Dan's face as he was coming down he knew I would be taking a picture so he hammed it up. That is just one of the reasons I love him so much.

Big Papa and Uncle Jeffy got into the fun as well with a little B-ball fun.

A great picture with grandma and Papa with the grand kids they all had a ton of fun.

Then it was off to the park to play a little while we got the pinata all set up. That was the one thing that Brianne really wanted at her birthday was the pinata. So we ordered it online and had it shipped to grandma's house. She was so excited to have it as you can see in the pictures.



I loved when Megan busted it open the whole half of it just came off so it can be used again since that's all that happened we were all cracking up.


Then it was back to grandma and papa's house for cake(that Taylor made for Brianne) and presents.

All she kept asking for was a super soaker so we let her have one. It was so much fun for her.

I was cracking up at this picture Brianne put on these glasses that she got out of the pinata and it was just to cute to pass up posting. Brianne's birthday was so much fun she was so excited about turning 5 I think we heard about it for weeks before we even went to Washington. It was funny when we were shopping early in the day at walmart for her, since grandma took her and let her pick out her present; we were in the fabric section for Taylor, that she saw this toy story 3 fleece fabric and she brings it over to me and says "mom please can you make me a new blanket? It is my birthday and the fabric is on sale." Well what was I supposed to say she was too cute so yes we bought it made her the blanket that day and she has loved it ever since. She has been sleeping with it every night since we made it. It was a wonderful day and a great start to our week.