So not much has been going on for us this summer, aside from camping and Brianne's birthday we have just kinda stayed around Salinas and not done much, granted being pregnant and all it tends to put a damper on things. However this past week Big Papa was her in good old California on business and over the weekend we were able to spend some time with him. We decided to go mini-golfing at the black light mini golf in The Tin Cannery. It was quite the fun experience, I had a hard time getting pictures on the front 9 since the lighting was so bad, but the back 9 was good. Dan and Jared had things going so it was just Laurie, Big Papa and I with all the kids. Fun times!!
This was my attempt at a group shot I wasn't able to get the one with Papa in it due again to lighting but at least I got the kids.
We were the only ones there so that was kinda nice since sometimes the kids like to play ahead a little faster than the rest. I think between these 4 it was hard to keep up at times, but Kendra and Taylor held up the rear so we were all good.
Brianne was a crack up as usual, she is not one to take her time with a lot of things, so she was I think the ring leader of quick golf.
I don't know exactly how much time we spent there but I do know it wasn't a huge amount of time with our little group of quick golfers, but they had a ton of fun and that's what is really important. After our little golf excursion we headed to McDonald's to get a little bite to eat for the kids and then it was off to home before Laurie and I had to go to stake conference. Big Papa agreed to watch all the kids for us so we could go. From the report I got they had a great time with Papa and cousins making for a great day here in California.