Ok so this is me having contractions that are pretty much doing nothing...
ok and this would be after my water broke and the contractions went up from no pain to a thousand times worse and I was asking for some drugs, however I was only able to get one shot of pain killers and 36 minutes after my water broke we had a wonderful little girl!!
Lilyanne Rose was born August 24th at 9:06 pm weighing in at 7lb 8oz and was 20.5 inches long.
ok and this would be after my water broke and the contractions went up from no pain to a thousand times worse and I was asking for some drugs, however I was only able to get one shot of pain killers and 36 minutes after my water broke we had a wonderful little girl!!
Lilyanne Rose was born August 24th at 9:06 pm weighing in at 7lb 8oz and was 20.5 inches long.
One last picture of us in the hospital with Dr. Walker since this is our last child. I never want to go through that much pain again in my life.
As you can see I look pretty happy to have had the baby and if you look at her face she wasn't really happy to be out.
However once they got her all nice and warm again she was content and happy. She loves being warm and toasty.
On Thursday Dan picked up the kids from school so they could come and see their new little sister. Brianne was thinking she was so cute!
I think she was loving every minute of it!
but of all the kids I was surprised about was Alex he up till this point wasn't so excited about her but as soon as he saw her he was all about being the big brother and loving holding her. He still wants to hold her all the time. Actually all the kids almost fight over who is going to hold her first. Its really cute!!
One big happy family picture from the hospital, too cute!!!!!
See what I mean they can hardly wait to hold her again and again! I am so happy that they totally love her.
Ok so here we go we are on our way home, this is going to be fun!
Once at home she was just a happy little girl she is just happy and content! She loves being warm and snugly!!
Taylor is all about picking out her clothes everyday so this was day one where she and Brianne were changing her clothes with help from daddy after he took the picture!! Too cute they crack me up! We are loving having her as part of our family she is a bright ray of sunshine and such a cutie!! We cant wait to see how much fun we will have with her.
As you can see I look pretty happy to have had the baby and if you look at her face she wasn't really happy to be out.
However once they got her all nice and warm again she was content and happy. She loves being warm and toasty.
On Thursday Dan picked up the kids from school so they could come and see their new little sister. Brianne was thinking she was so cute!
I think she was loving every minute of it!
but of all the kids I was surprised about was Alex he up till this point wasn't so excited about her but as soon as he saw her he was all about being the big brother and loving holding her. He still wants to hold her all the time. Actually all the kids almost fight over who is going to hold her first. Its really cute!!
One big happy family picture from the hospital, too cute!!!!!
See what I mean they can hardly wait to hold her again and again! I am so happy that they totally love her.
Ok so here we go we are on our way home, this is going to be fun!
Once at home she was just a happy little girl she is just happy and content! She loves being warm and snugly!!
Taylor is all about picking out her clothes everyday so this was day one where she and Brianne were changing her clothes with help from daddy after he took the picture!! Too cute they crack me up! We are loving having her as part of our family she is a bright ray of sunshine and such a cutie!! We cant wait to see how much fun we will have with her.