Thursday, June 30, 2011

Brianne turns "6"

Well its hard to believe that it was just 6 years ago that Brianne came to join our little family!! Wow the time has really gone by fast. She has always had her own little personality and has been a wonderful joy to have in our lives. She came into this world weighing just 7lbs but as she has grown she sure has become a spitfire. She has a wonderful personality and sometimes I think she is 6 going on 26.




She was the only one of my children so far to have any hair when she was born and it never fell out. Yes it might have changed colors but she was always a little cutie pie!

I have to say she has always been a ham from the beginning and still continues to be till this day!!


I loved that I could actually put pigtails in her hair and do some stuff with it!


1st Birthday

2nd Birthday


3rd Birthday and she was loving Ariel!!


4th Birthday and still loving Ariel!!



After she turned 5 and this was her first day of school!!

This was at the beginning of June the last day of school right before she turned 6, and as you can see from her expression still a ham as usual!! We love having her in our family!! She has a great amount of love in her to go around. I really think she is going to make a great big sister and have a ton of fun being mom's little helper. What a cutie!! Oh how fast the years go!!