Thursday, February 18, 2010

WII Bowling...

So the kids all finished their homework the other night and we still had some time before bed so we decided that it would be fun to play wii bowling, since we hadn't done that in a while and boy was it so funny. I know that the kids have been playing other games on the wii so I wasn't to sure how Brianne would actually do. I was kinda planning for soem tears. But as you can see from the photo's below there were no tears, it was all just fun and games.

So here you can see her wind up and then there she goes. Now we did have to remind her a few times to hold down "b" and then release but it was fun.


I have to say she was quite excited with herself when she threw a few strikes all by her self. So excited. With her final score being 128.
Then there was Alex trying to concentrate and it did take him a little while but he was finally able to get some strikes in. With his final score of 146.

Then there is the serious one trying to have perfect form and trying to get as many strikes as possible and her score did show it she ended with a 224.( she did win)

Then there was Dan and of course he had quite a few strikes and the tow of them were battling it out but he wound up with a 218. So hats off to Taylor. Aside from who one everyone had a new high score so it was sure a lot of fun. I think I can use this as bribery to make sure that homework and everything gets done so we have plenty of time for fun during the week.