Sunday, February 14, 2010
Stake Temple Day
We just had our stake Temple day, I have to say it was truely amazing!! It was such a wonderful experience to and be there with so many members of the stake and to feel of the spirit that was there. I am still in awe of all the wonderful work we were able to do in such a short time for so many of our ancestors that have passed. I am sure that there was celebrating on the other side. I can only imagine that is what it must be like in Heaven, so see all your friends and family gathered together to welcome you home. It is such a wonderful thing to have the gospel in our lives and to be able to teach our children about the Savior and of our very loving Father in Heaven. He has never really left us to be here alone we have his guidance everyday and going to the temple really helps you to realize how much you truely have and how blessed we really are to be members of His church. What a blessing!!