So while we were in Washington there was a lot if things to do. For starters Brianne's birthday was this week so she had asked for a new blanket. That all started a few years ago when we went to Washington and she turned 5 we made her a blanket while we were there so once again she asked for a blanket. So I took her shopping and she picked out some fabric and all the girls sat down and helped tie it together and we had it done in no time at all and she totally loved it and still does considering she sleeps with it every night.
We did have a good time making it. And I am really glad that she does like it so much.
One of the other activities that we did was take a walk to the beach that is right by Ken & MarGene's house. It wasn't that far and we all had a good time. We did leave Lily at the house with grandpa since she was sleeping.
There was a lot of looking for sea shells and Brianne was the best at it. She was so funny she was looking and looking and we just kept hearing I found one, I found one. It was cute!
Even thought its the beach and all and the Ocean it is a big difference from what we have here in California. Ours is full of sandy beaches and Washington well its a bit on the rocky side, (at least the one we went to). We still had a great time and isn't that all that really matters. I think so.
What a handsome boy with a cute smile!! Love him tons!!
The kids did insist that we get a picture of the caterpillar as there were a lot of yellow and black one all around.
A great picture of the family with the water and old pier behind them. Good times all around.