Alex is super excited as well to be at a school that only goes to 6th grade cuz that means that he will be the big kid on campus. I love the shot below with the two kids back to back!! Love it!
Alex in his classroom getting all of his things together at his desk and trying to get all organized! Lets just hope that he can stay that way this year.
Brianne in her class giving me the look of "mom hurry and take a picture because I need to get started on my work" so I did take a quick picture and she was happy to start coloring and getting to work . I know that there are a lot of changes for the kids this year but I am confident that it was the right move for our family and I am sure the kids are going to be great!