Sunday, August 5, 2012

Mother's Day

This year for Mother's day we decided to go to my families annual picnic at William Land park in Sacramento.  I remember going as a girl growing up we loved it and it was such a good time to see all the family.  So I took the kids and went with my parents and sister. Dan had to be out of town so it was good to be with family.  We were worried about the heat of course, but we were lucky that it was a nice cool day.  When I was a kid we always went to fairy tale town and sometimes the zoo and then to the kiddie rides, so I figured that is what my kids would have fun with as well.

 So we did all the slides, I always loved the shoe, and the nursery rhymes that goes with them.
 
 The crooked mile
 
 
 
 
 
 More of the slides, Lily had a great time, it was so fun and cute going down the slides with her.
 Taylor climbing through the cheese, its a crack up to see them having a great time.  It just shows that its ok to be a kid.
 
 I think Taylor was having a little to much fun pretending to drive Cinderella's coach!

 Alex as the scarecrow and Brianne as Dorothy, they are too cute!
 
 
 I have pictures of Taylor and Dan at this same Mother Goose statue when she was a little baby, so it was only fitting that we took some pictures with the kids in front of it and on it.
 
 The kids had a ton of fun on the little roller coaster rides and yes they were tiny, but it was fun as you can tell from the look on Alex's face.
I was so glad that I could share these memories with my kids and that its all still there so they can enjoy it as well.  I am hoping that next year we will get more of the family to come and make it even bigger so that everyone can enjoy it.