The kids still having fun at the end of the day.
Day 2 and Nana and Papa showed up to have some great fun with us!! We spent most of the day in California Adventure going on all the rides and having a great time. It wasn't really crowded since I think everyone was actually at Disneyland.
Pool time we needed to take a mid-day break so we could go back to the park after dark. This was day 2 and it was actually leap day February 29th and Disneyland was open for 24hrs a day.
Alex was so funny he loves to do cannonballs and I love that my camera can take fast pictures so I can get all the shots in order. So fun and cute!!
Lily loved the pool and was so cute and having fun.
Brianne still having fun at night we decided to go to Disneyland after dark and be crazy and be one of those that was at Disneyland for it's leap day event, boy was that totally crazy. There was so many people there it was insane!!! I have never in my life seen it so crowded. We got in ok, and granted the ride lines were crazy except for small world, which was fine since we like that ride. So we decided that we would use the time to do our shopping. It was a lot of fun and we finally left the park at like 11:00pm or so, we were so tired.
I let the kids sleep in the next day so that we could go once more and have fun!!
So while we were there on the third day it was still a bit crazy since they were shooting an episode of Modern Family, crazy times they had stuff blocked off and at times it was a bit hard to get around and go on some rides, but all in all it was a ton of fun and we loved every minute of it. I can't wait till we can go again. Although I think next time we should take Dan with us since he missed out on all the fun!!