I think they all looked great Alex maybe needed a hat but that's ok its all good.
Taylor was the lead in one of the plays this year and she did great!!! She had all of her lines memorized. The whole class did really well and I was very proud of her!! I could even hear her from the back of the chairs.
This picture I had to include this is Brianne and her little best friend Tanner, they are too cute together and have a play date twice a week!! The two of them just crack me up!!
So one thing that the school does is that each class has to decorate and turn their room into a room from that time period. The 7th and 8th graders was the town hall, and they hand made all their stuff even down to the quills on the tables it was great.


The 5th and 6th graders turned theirs into the General store and if you could see this in person its even more amazing they did such a great job. I think the kids learn a lot about what they are actually studing as they have to really get into it.



The 5th and 6th graders turned theirs into the General store and if you could see this in person its even more amazing they did such a great job. I think the kids learn a lot about what they are actually studing as they have to really get into it.
The 3rd and 4th graders did their classroom as a California mission, since they studied them this year. I love all the work that they put into making it look as real as they could the windows looked great!!

As for the 1st and 2nd graders they were a old farmhouse and it was cute they made they quilt squares on the bed as well as the pillows they used paper to make the tops then they stuffed them it was cute I love how they look like beds too cute!!

The kinder classroom was an old school house and it was cute the kinders had a lot of help from parents and from their 7th and 8th grade buddies it was really cute and the kids all had a great time.

The board room was turned into the jail and their was actually a few people put in jail and had to be bailed out. The kids loved it. I think Alex tried several times to get put in jail. He was cracking me up. We had a great deal of parental support as the they had activities outside as well as a whole school lunch of cornbread, chili, watermelon and corn on the cob. It was a lot of fun. I am glad hat it is over since it is a lot of work but the kids have a great time and isn't that what its all about. So until next year when we will have history day in January since they are studying China and it will be centered around Chinese new year. That should be a lot if fun!!
As for the 1st and 2nd graders they were a old farmhouse and it was cute they made they quilt squares on the bed as well as the pillows they used paper to make the tops then they stuffed them it was cute I love how they look like beds too cute!!
The kinder classroom was an old school house and it was cute the kinders had a lot of help from parents and from their 7th and 8th grade buddies it was really cute and the kids all had a great time.
The board room was turned into the jail and their was actually a few people put in jail and had to be bailed out. The kids loved it. I think Alex tried several times to get put in jail. He was cracking me up. We had a great deal of parental support as the they had activities outside as well as a whole school lunch of cornbread, chili, watermelon and corn on the cob. It was a lot of fun. I am glad hat it is over since it is a lot of work but the kids have a great time and isn't that what its all about. So until next year when we will have history day in January since they are studying China and it will be centered around Chinese new year. That should be a lot if fun!!