Saturday, September 4, 2010

Makeover's anyone?

Last weekend Auntie Kim and April came over and had a great time while I was at the youth beach party, they wanted to do makeover's with the girls. So I said ok just as long as the girls don't leave that house... Brianne is a bit young to wear make-up and all. They had a ton of fun and looked so cute doing it.



These were a few of the before shots, I really think that Brianne is a huge ham.

Some of the after's...

I love Brianne's reactions and smiles in these...

Taylor I think has the serious look down to a tee..

But she does know how to smile, so cute!

Well at least we know which one can be serious, I am not so sure about Bri.



Last but not least Alex got into the picture and I thought this one was great, I really liked all of their smiles in this one. The girls had a great time with Kim and April, and I am sure that they will want them to come over and do it again soon.