Monday, May 10, 2010

Our Drama queen

Brianne is a crack up I have to say she loves to dress up and play different people or characters. Here are just a few samplings of her wild side.
She was totally loving being Buzz for several days, it was all i could do to get the costume off of her. But she had a ton of fun doing it.
Then there was the day that she saw the cowboy hat in the closet and just had to have me get it down, it was too funny when she came out of the room with the guitar and told me she was a cowboy and asked me if she was playing it right. I was cracking up.
Then a few weeks ago we went to the farmer's market with my parents and Papa asked her if she would like to get her face painted,(well yea of course). So off she went. The rest of our time there I think she told every shop owner about her cute face and get them all to laugh and smile. She is pretty cute and we lover her tons.