Easter this year has been great. Its always a great time to reflect on the Savior and what he did for each and every one of us. But I think this year was a little extra special since Easter just happened to fall on general conference
Sunday. It started with our usual conference breakfast that I do every time we have conference. I guess you could say that Ken (Dan's dad) started it. When they still lived here in California we would go over to their house for Sunday conference and he would always make us breakfast. yum yum!! It always included sausage gravy and
biscuits, as well as everything else from scrambled eggs etc. So after they moved my kids wouldn't let me get away from having conference breakfast so we have kept the tradition alive. This year I think we added a few things since it was Easter and all but we had to have sausage
gravy and
biscuits (Taylor and Alex love them), along with everything else scrambled eggs, bacon, milk, juice, oh and i made this killer fruit salad, and Taylor would not let me get away without the
hash browns she loves them. After we age Conference started and it was great there were so many of the talks on family and the importance of family. I think we all go a lot out of it. I was also impressed with the kids as they sat
thru the whole session. well Brianne sat
thru most of it, about as much as i can expect from a 4 year old. So
in between conference sessions we had out
annual Easter egg hunt and as you can see
form the pictures below the kids had a great time.


Brianne is so cute she was so excited to find the eggs I was cracking up. The excitement on her face was great.

As you can see I think Taylor does it just for the fun of it to see what candy she can get from the "
Easter bunny"

Alex made me laugh he was the last one to find all of his eggs, it took us a while to find the very last one that the bunny left on the car. All in all it was a great day. The kids had so much fun and it was also a great time to reflect on why we are here and that there is so much more to life. I am so blessed to know that we have a Savior and that we will all be reunited again after this life.