Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Well What a New years eve we had, I kept trying to convince the kids that we really didn't need stay up till midnight, but they won out, for Taylor and Alex it was easy. As for Brianne you can see that she fell asleep in the chair watching the Disney Channel countdown. (Ok we all know Brianne and she always looks so "good and angelic" while she is asleep.) Although when it came time to start banging on the drums or on the pots and pans she was a little more alert.


Now as For the older two, well i think they were as awake as anyone else in the neighborhood, as you can see below at the strike of midnight our neighbors across the street were setting off some fireworks. Lucky for us they didn't last long.





Let me just say they looked better in person than in the picture. We had a lot of fun I have to say that I needed a little nap and told Dan to wake me in 25 minutes so I could ring in the new year, I still don't know where the kids get all there energy. I sometimes wish that I could bottle it and use it for myself, I could get so much more done. I hope that everyone has a great new year with all the health and happiness that you all deserve.