Ok so Christmas morning we had the kids wait on our bed before they could go out and see if Santa had come. I also made them brush there teeth and hair, i know go figure but i thought they shouldn't have too much bed head. We had a great time opening presents as you can see from the looks on there faces they loved it.
We also had a great time just watching them. Dan video taped the whole thing so we have it documented on film as well. Although it is a wonderful time to have with family and see the excitment in there faces, I loved hearing Brianne say that this has been the best Christmas ever! She was so very excited this whole christmas season so excited in fact that she actually opened one of her presents on christmas eve without even asking. I jsut keep telling myself she is only 4 and i am hoping we will get past this stage.
I am so glad we were able to spend time together as a family at this time of year and share in the spirt of the season, celebrating the birth of the Savior always brings joy and peace to everyone's heart at this time of year its so good to see everyone serving and sharing with others. What a wonderful time of year.