After a great morning at church and heading
over to my parents we came home (since my mother was sick with the flu yuck!) so the kids got some great stuff Taylor got her very first pair of heels and she was so excited. She got them from her Auntie Kim!!! she is quite excited since they have the same shoe size!

Aren't they so cute!! I sure think so!!

She totally loves them and they look so cute on her. She sure is growing up!! I can't believe that she will be 13 so soon!!!
Lilyanne and Daddy just hanging out!!

Alex and his
Nerf gun!! He totally love his
Nerf guns!!! s much fun!! The kids love having all the
Nerf gun fights!!!

All in all is was a great Christmas!!! I am totally thankful to have my family all around me at this wonderful time of year t remember our Savior and everything he has done for us! I love seeing how happy my family can be just being together. I love them all so very much!!