Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Decorating the Christmas Tree!

So now that Thanksgiving is over its time for setting up our Christmas tree. I told Brianne that we could set it up only after thanksgiving. She wanted to do it right away but we waited until Monday for our Family home evening. It is always so much fun. The kids have a blast!





So much fun! I think one of the best parts is that every year I get the kids a new ornament for the tree. Its usually something that they are into that year and totally love. This year we were looking through all the ones from years past and we were cracking up at some of them (well just the Dora one that is Taylor's she couldn't believe that she used to like it that much!) Too cute I just love my kids they are great!!


The finished product!! I love the tree this year now Brianne can hardly wait till the presents are under it!!