After she ate and pooped and spit up on me, then I changed her into her blessing dress. This is the same dress that Taylor was blessed in as well as my 2 sisters April and Kim. We added to headband thanks to auntie Laurie, too cute it looked great with it!!
I know such a cute little girl! I love how the dress looks on her and what a wonderful beautiful day outside as well.
April wanted a picture of just the two of them since it was her dress too.
A great picture of all the Von Forell's that could be here, we missed Jeff and Shannon and the kids but totally understand when you live a few states away its not always easy to make it out!! Love them anyway!!
I really like this picture of all who were able to make it from both sides of our family!!
Another great family picture of my side of the family. I love being able to have all them here to help with Lilyanne and the rest of the kids!!
And last but not least a wonderful family picture of all of us our wonderful little family!! I love all of our children and what a cute bunch we all are! The day was wonderful she had a wonderful blessing the only thing that was a bit weird was that Dan was in a lot of pain all day long and it was not going away, so after a great day at church we headed over to my parents house for a family dinner with everyone, as the burgers were on the grill his pain was just not getting any better. So needless to say it was a good thing that his parents were here and so Ken was wonderful and took him to the emergency room. Well its a good thing since that pain well it was his appendix, and he ended up having surgery that night. I guess its one thing that we will be able to tell Lilyanne when she is older that we will never forget the day she was blessed. We can look back on it and laugh. I love having the opportunity to have to gospel in our lives to have a wonderful event such as a blessing and be able to see the priesthood in action to bless the lives of our family! I love knowing that our Savior loves us and had given us his gospel to live by. We are so blessed.